Summer's longer days and warmer temperatures offer more opportunities to eat fresh fruits and vegetables but not everyone knows how or where to get healthy foods.
- 2013 PIRATE READ: Soldier's memoir selected for summer reading program
- DIFFICULT DECISIONS: Research examines guest workers' motives, struggles
- CUSTOM WHEELS: ECU group builds bicycles for children with disabilities
- SMARTPHONE PHYSICAL: ECU med student demonstrates new app
Does your child want to be a "Myth Buster" or learn to build robots or participate in "CSI:Greenville"? Then ECU's Summer Science Camp is for him or her. Second and third...
East Carolina senior swimmer Hannah Lee was one of 12 student-athletes who were selected as recipients of a Conference USA Jim Castañeda Postgraduate Scholarship Awards announced Commissioner Britton Banowsky Tuesday.
- Football. Johnson Earns Selection Among Top FBS Linebackers
- W. Volleyball. Volleyball Announces 2013 Schedule
- W. Basketball. Coach Macy Attends Center for Coaching Excellence
- General News. ECU's Academic Achievement Reflected In NCAA Report Card
High school students interested in growing their leadership skills this summer can register to participate in the second year of the Shelton Leadership Challenge at East Carolina University.
- Summer workshops for faculty, staff
- Parenting classes offered
- Young Writers Camp: Summer 2013
- Summer classes 2013