Integrity * Objectivity * Confidentiality * Competence
Welcome to the East Carolina University Office of Internal Audit and Management Advisory Services website. We are dedicated to adding value to the University through continuous improvement, risk assessment, and internal control evaluation efforts. We are obligated to maintain high standards of competence, objectivity, and integrity in the performance of our duties and responsibilities. We are here to serve all departments and constituents of the University.
PLEASE CONTACT US any time that you...
- Have a question regarding internal controls, protection of University resources, or compliance with policies, rules, regulations, or law.
- Are considering implementing a new business process, or making a change to the way you do business, and would like us to consult with you regarding the appropriate internal controls that should be built into the process.
- Plan to engage an external entity for any audit, review, or consulting activity.
- Are notified by any outside agency of a pending audit or review of your department, business process, or program
- Are aware of any instances of fraud, waste, or abuse of University resources, or you have any other concerns regarding issues which may be detrimental to the University, its constituents, or its reputation. (This information may be submitted anonymously by clicking here.)
For a glimpse at how we have served the University community during the most recently completed fiscal year, check out our most recent annual report.
Browse our site for more details, and if we can assist you in any way, please call us at 252.328.9025. We will work with you to find solutions that strengthen your internal controls and help manage risk. We are here to serve you and value your feedback.