New Online Graduate Application Now AvailableOn September 15th the Graduate School implemented GradApply, a brand new modern online application system. Students will have the ability to create an account, register for graduate fairs that ECU will attend in their area, submit an paid application and upload their supplemental items. To read more about GradApply please click below.
Read for more information.
Master's Programs Nationally Ranked for Veterans
According to US News & World Report, East Carolina University's graduate programs in nursing and business rank among the nation's best in online education for veterans. The College of Nursing ranked second in the country for master's of nursing programs. The online MBA program ranked 15th in the nation. Read how program quality and flexibility are giving veterans and active-duty members an first-class education.
ECU Preparing Practitioners
East Carolina University continues to produce the most registered nurses in North Carolina. In 2013, ECU introduced the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program, which admitted 21 students in its first class. Read more of how ECU is preparing practitioners.
- Oct01GCC Meeting2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Oct02Introduction to College Teaching4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Oct07Responsible Conduct of Research4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Oct08Graduate Program Directors Meeting3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Oct15GCC Meeting2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Oct16Introduction to College Teaching4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Oct20Graduate Council Meeting2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Oct21Scholarly Writing4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Oct29ETD Workshop