RCAW 2016!Research and Creative Achievement Week is a week-long celebration that recognizes research, scholarship, artistry, and other forms of creative activity of ECU undergraduate, graduate students and postdoctoral scholars. RCAW was held April 4th - 8th. For an official program and to view some of our online presentations please visit the RCAW blogsite below.
Go to webpage
GRE Review "Boot Camp" Courses Available
The College of Business will offer a GRE Review Course beginning May 10th. The course will review exam material and provide test taking strategies for the GRE General Test. Registration for these courses are only accepted online. Please see below for more information.
Online Graduate Programs at ECU Receive High Marks
- May05Spring semester exams closing at 4:30pm
- May06Spring 2016 Commencement Ceremony
- May07Grades for the Spring Semester 2016 due at 4:30pm
- May1311-Week Summer Session 2016; New student registration; schedule changes
- May1611-Week Summer Session 2016; Classes begin; schedule changes
- May16First Summer Session 2016: Classes Begin; schedule changes
- May17First Summer Session 2016; Last day for registration and schedule changes (drop or add) first session by 5:00 pm