Annual Awards: Nominate a Student, Faculty Member, or Community Partner
Sign up with TurboVote to register to vote and receive text or email reminders about upcoming elections!
Free Service-Learning Webinars:
- Service Learning Taxonomy
- Digital Tools for Academic Service-Learning
- Getting Service-Learning Research and Community-Engaged Scholarship Published
OrgSync is now available in Pirate Port!
CLCE Student Leader Brettelyn Knell receives the North Carolina Campus Compact Community Impact Award!
The Center for Leadership and Civic Engagement (CLCE) seeks to foster an environment where individuals learn about themselves and their community, take action through service, and advocate for lasting social change.
CLCE in the News
ECU news - Shelter "Staycation" (Alternative Break Experiences)
- Find and join service-based and other organizations
- Sign up for Service Opportunities posted by our Community Partners
- Learn about special service events being hosted by CLCE
- Record service involvement
- Request a copy of your Official Involvement Transcript
- Don't have an OrgSync portal? Click here to submit your one-time Service Opportunity.
- Interested in becoming a CLCE community partner? Click here to submit a New Organization Registration Request form.
- Upon receiving your REgistration Request form, a member of our staff will contact you with more information.