Faculty members interested in obtaining a service-learning course designation are invited to submit to a service-learning course designation application to the Service-Learning Committee. The service-learning course application is now available online through OrgSync. Following approval by the Service-Learning Committee, Faculty Senate, and Chancellor, courses approved for the “SL” designation will be listed as such in both the university’s undergraduate and graduate catalogs.
Current Service-Learning Committee Chair: Dr. Tara Gallien, email@example.com
- Word version of the online course designation application
Use the Word version of the application to prepare your responses. Responses can then be copied and pasted into the online form located in OrgSync.
- ECU service-learning definition
The official ECU service-learning definition is required in all service-learning designated course syllabi.
- Sample service-learning syllabi (THEA 3031, DNCE 2200, ENGL 2201, BIOL 3150, HMGT 4040)
- Course designation timeline (timeline will be available after UCC/GCC dates are approved)
- Department chair signature page
Ready to submit? Please fill out the application on OrgSync using this application link.
Note: You will need your ECU Credentials to log in