Conference & Meeting Services
Meeting your conference and meeting needs is our objective and customizing our services to your inpidual program requirements is our specialty.
East Carolina University's Office of Continuing Studies provides professional conference and meeting services to a wide range of organizations, associations, businesses and governmental agencies. Our conference staff can assist with all aspects of your event beginning at the planning stage and continuing through the actual event and beyond to the evaluation process.
Our experience in working with groups both small and large enables us to understand the complexities and importance of the attention to details in planning and executing successful educational events. We provide expertise for meetings held on our picturesque campus in area hotel and meeting facilities, as well as throughout the state and nation.
Services offered by the Office of Continuing Studies include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Program design, development and delivery
- Budget development and financial reporting
- Designing, printing and mailing of promotional brochures
- Designing, development and delivery of a regional bulletin (e.g., Options)
- Website design and online registration systems
- Processing of registrations and payment collections (including credit cards)
- Preparation of speaker contracts and payment of honoraria
- Negotiating services from vendors, hotels, and other contractors
- Travel arrangements for speakers and staff
- Accounting services and all record keeping
- Preparation of nametags, badges, ribbons and other conference materials
- Folder packets (including photocopying handouts, etc.)
- Multimedia and technology requirements
- Saffing check-ins and registrations
- Coordination of proceedings or program publication
- Coordinating transportation to and from local hotel(s) for large groups
- Pogram evaluation
- Coordinating all activities on-site
- Overall program coordination