Online Module Development ServicesAllow us to take your training module idea and give it life online.
Online training modules offer participants an opportunity to gain training without disrupting their already busy lives. It also provides the university and organizations a proven platform to meet the educational needs of their constituents.
Developing an online training module is not as easy as it may seem. It can require a significant investment of time and resources. The Office of Continuing Studies has the experience and trained staff to make the development and delivery process much simpler. We routinely uses a process that proceeds from storyboarding, on through content review, module production, testing, and final evaluation.
Our services include:
- Course shell creation within Blackboard
- Content placement
- Assistance with presentation design (Powerpoint, Flash, videos, etc)
- Designing, printing and mailing/emailing of promotional materials
- Designing, development and delivery of a regional bulletin (e.g., Options)
- Website design
- Providing online registration systems
- Processing of registrations and payment collections (including credit cards)
- Place and remove students in the module
- Track grades
- Record Keeping
- Record grades
- Accounting services and budgeting
- Program evaluation