Effective Date: 07/01/00
Procedure Statement 2: Leases, Rentals and Service Agreements
The Accounts Payable Office will pay monthly invoices for leases, rentals and
service agreements upon approval of those standing orders set forth by the Materials
Management Department. Payments of such charges will be made until such time
as the standing order expires or notification is received from the Materials
Management Department to discontinue payment. The Accounts Payable Office will
forward a copy of the invoice as support for the charge to the department.
I. Recurring Lease/Rental Payment System-The Accounts Payable Office maintains
an access database for Lease/Rental payment. This system is referred to the
Auto Pay System. Policy and Procedures as follows:
Policy and Procedures
Effective November 1, 2007
- Purchase orders will be processed by Materials Management and forwarded
to Accounts Payable.
- FOAPAL information will not be changed unless a change order has been issued.
- Blanket order must indicate when payment is due. (1st, 15th etc.).
- If contract should be terminated, Materials Management will issue a change
order to cancel the order with an effective date of cancellation.
- Leases, rentals and service agreements cannot exceed 12 payments per year.
- Information will print on the check stub representing the month payment
- Incorrect payments will be the responsibility of the Accounts Payable office.
- The Accounts Payable’s office (via US postal service) will mail checks.