Centralized Application System for Spring 2014 Computer Matching Process
The on-line application must be completed by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on February 15, 2014. The fee to use DICAS is $40 for the first application submitted and $20 for each additional application.
- Official Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be sent to: DICAS - Transcript Dept., PO Box 9118, Watertown, Ma 02472
- Applicants must complete a personal statement in 1,000 words or less. Questions to be addressed in the personal statement include:
- Why do you want to enter the dietetics profession?
- What are some experiences that have helped to prepare you for your career?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses or areas needing improvement?
- When completing the application form, applicants must include the name and an e-mail address for each reference. This will trigger an e-mail message requesting completion of a reference form. The form will be completed on-line. Students submitting more than one application will need to use the same individuals as references for each application.
- Applicants must also register online for computer matching and select dietetic internship priority choices by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on February 15. There is a $50.00 computer matching fee.
- Successfully matched interns must communicate acceptance of the intern slot via e-mail on Matching Day; please include phone number and contact e-mail for a response.