Programs and Courses
- Online Distance Education Options
Undergraduate Degree Completion Programs
The degree programs listed @ Undergraduate Degree Completion Programs are offered online in a 15-week format during the fall and spring semesters. Some of the programs are also offered online in a 5 or 11-week format during the summer semesters.
- The general education courses for some of these degree programs may be obtained through AMP-UP in an 8-week format. Active duty military personnel, veterans, reserves, and spouses can complete their general education requirements in an accelerated format preparing them to move toward completion of an ECU degree program. If you are an active duty service member, you can apply through the AMP-UP website for admission to the university and begin to select your courses toward completion of an ECU degree program. Working with an advisor will be an important step in this process.
Main Campus Options
Visit www.ecu.edu/degrees for more information on your degree choices at ECU.
- Classes for the 2017 Academic Year
- Course registration for the Fall 2017 term is now available. Please email AMPUP@ecu.edu to enroll.
- Classes will begin August 21, 2017 for Term 1.
- Classes will begin October 16, 2017 for Term 2.
Course Offerings for Fall 2017
|Course Name||Prefix||Course #||Gen Ed|
|Foundations of College Writing||ENGL||1100||English||Summer 2017|
|Introduction to Critical Reasoning||PHIL||1180||Humanities||Summer 2017|