SUBMITTING YOUR ENROLLMENT DEPOSIT
We're thrilled you've decided to make East Carolina University your home! In order to join the ranks of Pirate Nation and secure your spot in our upcoming fall freshman class, your first step is to submit your non-refundable $100 enrollment deposit.
The enrollment deposit deadline is May 1, but we encourage you to submit your deposit as soon as possible. Housing assignments are made in the order that contracts are received, so the earlier you submit your enrollment and housing deposits and contract, the better chance you will have of receiving your top housing preference.
If you haven't already set up your PirateID and secure passphrase, you'll need to complete that step first. Click here for more information. After your PirateID is activated, follow these instructions to pay your enrollment deposit:
- Use the PirateID you created earlier to log into PiratePort.
- Select the "Tools" tab, and click the "Tuition Statements, 1098-T Statements and Payments" link.
- In the new window, select the "eDeposits" tab, choose the deposit term, and click "Select."
- Choose "Enrollment Deposit," click "Select," and then "Continue."
- Choose your desired payment method, and click "Select."
- Follow the steps on the screen to enter and submit your payment information.
Review the Admitted Student Checklist for information on the steps you'll need to complete next, like submitting your housing deposit and contract, signing up for Orientation (beginning in March), and registering for classes (beginning June 1).
The online Admitted Student Guide is also a great resource with a wealth of information about academics, campus living, and student life at ECU.