Allie Stewart Mulligan
- Entered Program: 2014
- Primary Track: Coastal and Estuarine Ecology
- Adviser: Dr. Roger Rulifson
- Hometown: Climax, North Carolina
- Education: BS Fisheries, Wildlife and Conservation Biology - North Carolina State University, 2013
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Research Interests: Factors influencing anadromous fish movement and passage.
I joined the CRM Program because it is multidisciplinary, connecting human influences with our coastal resources and how they are managed. As a native of North Carolina and a lover of the outdoors, I hope to be able to contribute to the continued conservation and management of our coastal resources.