- Entered Program: 2017
- Primary Track: Coastal & Estuarine Ecology
- Adviser: Dr. Rebecca Asch
- Hometown: Seaford, New York
- Education: BS Biology - Boston College, 2009; MS Biology, Hofstra University, 2017
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Interests: Phenological impacts on habitat and mating of coastal fish
I was attracted to the CRM Program for it's inter-disciplinary approach to science and policy. I am interested in better understanding coastal policy and management in an ever changing environment. My hobbies include playing guitar and biking.