- Entered Program: 2011
- Primary Track: Coastal Geosciences
- Adviser: Dr. Hong-Bing Su
- Hometown: New Bern, North Carolina
- Education: BS Urban and Regional Planning - East Carolina University, 2006, BS Applied Geography - East Carolina University, 2006
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Interests: Wetland biospheric processes
Having held experience in field and office technician jobs in surveying and engineering, I joined the PhD program with grave intention to expand my knowledge on interactions between ecological and atmospheric sciences. Spending my leisure backpacking mountain trails and scouting waters, wetlands have been my life-long interest.