- Entered Program: 2005
- Primary Track: Maritime Studies
- Adviser: Dr. Nathan Richards
- Hometown: Polson, Montana
- Education: BS Latin and Classical Civilizations - University of Montana, 1998, MS Maritime Studies, East Carolina University, 2005
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Interests: Chief focus is understanding how the public perceives and values underwater cultural heritage through combined qualitative and quantitative methodologies borrowed from archaeology, economics, cultural geography, and recreation and leisure studies. Other research interests include maritime archaeology theory and methodology, maritime heritage, public outreach and late 19th/early 20th century small watercraft.