- Entered Program: 2009
- Primary Track: Social Science and Coastal Policy
- Advisers: Dr. Alex Manda and Dr. David Griffith
- Hometown: Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI
- Education: MS Marine Resource Management - College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon BS Communications - Lewis and Clark College, Portland, Oregon
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
My childhood in the Caribbean, 26 years in Alaska, and travel to many developing countries have all blended to produce my interest in subsistence fishery users. I am currently studying how climate change will affect near-shore fisheries and the people who rely on them.