- Entered Program: 2012
- Primary Track: Social Science and Coastal Policy
- Adviser: Dr. David Loomis
- Hometown: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Education: BS Marine Biology - Texas A&M University, 2005
- MS Marine Resources Management, Texas A&M University, 2009
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Research Interests: Human dimensions of coastal resource management.
I joined the CRM Program in the fall of 2012, recognizing the importance of interdisciplinary efforts in coastal resource management. Before moving to North Carolina, I worked in Bonaire for two years as a SCUBA diving instructor and coral reef researcher. Additionally, I have worked in education, tourism, and wetland studies.