- Entered Program: 2017
- Primary Track: Social Science and Coastal Policy
- Adviser: Dr. Charles Ewen
- Hometown: Brussels, Belgium
- Education: BA English - Lee University, 2013; MA Anthropology - East Carolina University, 2017
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Interests: Archaeology of the contact period to the American Revolution; African Diaspora; historical ecology
Historical Archaeology draws from a variety of resources in an attempt to interpret the past in a scientific and increasingly accurate manner. The opportunity to increase those skills in a multi-disciplinary program led me to apply to ECU.