- Entered Program: 2012
- Primary Track: Social Science and Coastal Policy
- Adviser: Dr. Burrell Montz
- Hometown: Los Angeles, California
- Education: BS Environmental, Atmospheric, and Oceanic Sciences - UCLA, 2010; MA Geography - University of Oklahoma, 2012
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Interests: Hazards geography, coastal storms, human behavior.
Since my junior year at UCLA, I have loved studying how the public and stakeholders respond and behave during severe and coastal weather events. The CRM Program is perfect in that its interdisciplinary nature is helping me learn how to manage the coast from both a meteorological and human perspective.