- Entered Program: 2010
- Primary Track: Coastal Geosciences
- Advisers: Dr. Alex Manda, Dr. Richard Spruill
- Hometown: Pougskeepsie, New York
- Education: BA Geology/Environmental Studies, Alfred University; BS Geological Engineering, Colorado School of Mines
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Interests: Hydrology, distributive and procedural justice.
I am interested in the equity involved with allocation of natural resources and how those resources are distributed based on geologic, hydrologic and social factors. Of particular interest is how policy can address regional needs with limited, pooled resources.