1. Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) sent to you by the US Department of Education for your:
- Expected family contribution (EFC)
- PELL eligibility
- Comments to see if corrections are required or to determine if you have been selected for verification.
2. Schools listed on the FAFSA
will receive your data.
- ECU will receive your results within 5-7 business days from the date it was submitted to the US Department of Education.
3. Watch for the results of your Financial Aid Application.
- Check your ECU email periodically for financial aid information, additional requirements, and your award offer.
- The US Department of Education selects approximately 30% of a school’s population for verification. If you are selected for verification you will be notified through your ECU email account. This email will contain a list of documents you must submit to our office before we can continue to process your award.
- If additional information is requested please submit them within 10 business days of notification. Please include your name and ECU Banner ID on all documents.