Forms & Publications
Actions Affecting Eligibility
Student Rights & Responsibilities
Summer Information & Application Process
By accepting your financial aid award package, you acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions:
1. I must register as a full-time student at ECU each semester. Failure to register as a full time student by the end of the drop/add period will cause a revision or cancellation of my financial aid.
2. I must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress toward my degree each year in accordance with ECU’s Financial Aid Policy.
3. I will immediately report additional financial assistance I receive from outside sources to the Office of Student Financial Aid. I understand that if I receive financial assistance from other sources, my financial aid package may be revised and I will be notified via my ECU email account.
4. East Carolina University reserves the right to revise my award package if:
5. I understand that disbursements of aid to my Cashier account will not occur until all my tracking requirements are satisfied.
6. By accepting my financial aid online, I authorize East Carolina University to credit my Cashier account with the financial aid that I have accepted. If I am responsible for late fees and/or related educational costs, I authorize payment of these charges with my financial aid.
7. I understand that I am responsible for paying my current or previous semester balance before my current aid will disburse.
8. I understand that I have 14 days from the date of disbursement to cancel all or a portion of my loan. If I decide to cancel all or a portion of my aid, I must contact the Office of Student Financial aid in writing or from my ECU email account.