ACADEMIC, APPELLATE, AND SENATE COMMITTEE
Please forward the completed annual report to the Faculty Senate office via email (email@example.com)
no later than May 1, 2013. Thank you.
2012-2013 Academic Year
1. Membership (include ex-officio members).
2. Meeting Dates (include members present*).
* and members who contributed to committee action, but were not at the meeting.
3. Subcommittees established during the year (include progress and/or completion of work).
4. Accomplishments during the year, especially as addressed through committee goals. Please include recommendations made to any University agency other than the Faculty Senate that will be noted under #5.
5. Reports to the Faculty Senate (include dates and resolution numbers).
6. Business carried over to next year (list in priority order).
7. Evaluation of the committee (include anything that hindered or assisted the
committee's work during the year).
8. Suggestion(s) to the Chair of the Faculty and/or Faculty Senate for improving the effectiveness of the committee.
9. Does the Committee’s organizational meeting next year need to be earlier than the date set this year?
If yes, when do you prefer:_____________________________________________
Signed: Chairperson ________________________________