Minutes from Teaching Grants Committee – September 11, 2001
Present: Hanna Jurban, Harrell Allen, Lessi Bass, Tim Gavin, Anthony Capehart, Margaret Bauer, Charles Ewen, Sylvia Brown, and Bertus Ferreira. Also in attendance: Faculty Senate President Bob Morrison and previous Teaching Grants Committee Chair Rick Niswander.
Absent: Iona Poston, Karen Mulcahy, Randy Joyner, Ed Schumacher, Sherralyn Cox, and Maggie O’Hara.
- Bob Morrison, President of the Faculty Senate, called the meeting to order at 4:00 PM.
- Dr. Morrison accepted nominations for Chair of The Committee. Lessi Bass was elected Chair.
- Dr. Bass accepted nominations for Vice Chair of The Committee. Tim Gavin was elected Vice Chair.
- Dr. Bass accepted nominations for Secretary of The Committee. Randy Joyner was elected Secretary.
- Dr. Bass asked for schedules from all committee members so times and dates can be determined for future meetings. Her email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Committee reviewed the criteria used for grant application evaluation.
- The meeting was adjourned at 4:40 PM.