Master's Programs Nationally Ranked for Veterans
According to US News & World Report, East Carolina University's graduate programs in nursing and business rank among the nation's best in online education for veterans. The College of Nursing ranked second in the country for master's of nursing programs. The online MBA program ranked 15th in the nation. Read how program quality and flexibility are giving veterans and active-duty members an first-class education.
University Writing Center and Online Writing Lab Open for Summer Session
Read for more information.
ECU Preparing Practitioners
East Carolina University continues to produce the most registered nurses in North Carolina. In 2013, ECU introduced the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program, which admitted 21 students in its first class. Read more of how ECU is preparing practitioners.
- Jul31Classes end - 2nd Summer Session & 11-Week Summer Session
- Aug01Final examinations
- Aug04Final grades due
- Aug14Graduate Council Executive Committee Meeting3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Sep02Graduate Council Executive Committee Meeting3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Sep04Graduate Program Directors Meeting3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Sep08Graduate Council Meeting2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Sep29Graduate Council Executive Committee Meeting3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Oct08Graduate Program Directors Meeting3:00 PM to 4:30 PM