Succeeding in Graduate Research WorkshopsThe Graduate Research Series, Suceeding in Graduate Research, "Sharpening and Refining Research Skills" workshops provided graduate students with an outline of the skills essential to conducting research and the opportunity to improve those skills. Click here to view some of the recorded workshops on our YouTube channel.
ECU's Nursing and Business rank among the nation’s best
East Carolina University’s graduate programs in nursing and business rank among the nation’s best in online education according to a listing released today by U.S. News & World Report. The ECU College of Nursing ranked fifth out of 96 masters of nursing programs in the country. The online Master of Business Administration program in the College of Business ranked 58 out of 171 graduate business programs.
(Image from usnews.com)
- Apr15Last day to apply as a post baccalaureate teacher licensure student for Summer Sessions
- Apr18State Holiday (no classes)
- Apr19State Holiday (no classes)
- Apr21Thesis/Dissertation Submission Deadline
- Apr21Graduate Council Meeting2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Apr29Classes end
- Apr29Replacing Incompletes Deadline