Former doctoral student breaks new ground in women’s health with research
Read how Dr. Maria Torres, a former Ph.D. Bioenergetics and Exercise Science doctoral student, is altering our understanding of how estrogen works in the body through her research. Torres' research centers on the role of estrogen in mitochondrial function.
- Jan29Graduate Council Executive Committee (GCEC)3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Feb05COE Graduate Recruitement Blitz3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Feb05Graduate Program Directors & Coordinators Meeting3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Feb12Graduate Council Meeting3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Feb26Graduate Council Executive Committee (GCEC)3:30 PM to 5:00 PM