Graduate Program Workshops
Graduate Program Workshops were developed to familiarize program administrators and staff with the policies and procedures of the Graduate School. The workshop series are planned throughout the academic year and cover such topics as, Admissions Process, Graduation Review, Thesis/Dissertation Mentors, Program Recruitment, Financial Aid and will include open forums with Graduate School Staff.
- Graduate Admissions Quick Guide
- Previous Workshop PowerPoint Presentations
- Workshop Evaluation Survey
Graduate Directors and Administrative Staff
*Attendance is highly recommended for all Program Directors, Coordinators, and Administrative staff. The workshop includes sessions geared for new and seasoned GPD's and staff with lots of opportunity to connect and reach out to other professionals who operate like you do and face some of the same challenges.
Welcome to the start of the Fall semester! While classes are getting started for the Fall 2013 semester, student applications are starting up for the Fall 2014 semester. Some have a hard time remembering the date; I have a hard time remembering the year! We want to make this admissions cycle better than the last, so you can expect more communication from the Admissions Office about your applicants and deadlines. Ready or not, here they come!
The Graduate School at East Carolina University
- Aug14Graduate Council Executive Committee Meeting3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Sep02Graduate Council Executive Committee Meeting3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Sep04Graduate Program Directors Meeting3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Sep08Graduate Council Meeting2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Sep29Graduate Council Executive Committee Meeting3:30 PM to 5:00 PM