Graduation Policies and Procedures
- Application for Graduation must be completed online at least one semester prior to completing the requirements of the degree as stated by the Graduate Catalog. Directions for completing the online application can be found here.
- Students should consult with their departmental advisor to review their Degree Works audit to ensure all academic requirements will be/or have been met. For more information on Degree Works, visit the Office of the Registrar website.
- Complete exit survey when emailed a survey link by IPAR. Call 252-328-9492 with questions about the survey.
- For more information regarding graduation services, please e-mail Amy Bissette Barber at email@example.com.
- For more information on graduation policies please see the Academic Catalog.