News and Events
- Like Us on Facebook!!! Follow Us on Twitter!!
- Spring 2014 Thesis & Dissertation Workshops will be held March 21st and March 28th.
Click here for flyer information.
- Please join us this spring for the Graduate Research Series, Suceeding in Graduate
Research, "Sharpening and refining research skills" workshops. These workshops will
provide graduate students with an outline of the skills essential to conducting research and
the opportunity to improve those skills. Click here to view the flyer.
- The Spring 2014 Career Fair will be held Thursday, March 20th from 8:00AM - 4:00PM at
Minges Coliseum. The career fair is a great opportunity to network with employers and
present yourself as a possible candidate for job or internship opportunities. For more
information please visit here.
- Research and Creative Achievement Week will be held March 31st through
April 4th 2014. Online abstract submissions will be accepted from January 13th through
February 6th. Please visit the RCAW Blog site below.
* Dates may change during the course of a semester. For the most updated information
please visit the Academic Calendar page.
March 9th - 16th, 2014 - Spring Break
March 20, 2014 - Spring Education Career Fair | 8AM - 10:30AM | Minges Coliseum
March 20, 2014 - Spring Career Fair | 1PM - 4PM | Minges Coliseum
March 21, 2014 - Registration begins for Summer sessions and Fall 2014
March 24, 2014 - Last day for graduate students to drop classes without grades by 5PM
March 25, 2014 - Last day to apply for graduation during Summer session
March 31st - April 4th, 2014 - Research & Creative Achievement Week
April 21, 2014 - Deadline for submitting your thesis/dissertation to the Graduate School
April 29, 2014 - Last day for graduate students to replace incompletes given during the
Summer and/or Spring 2013 semesters.