Thesis/Dissertation "Boot Camp" Workshops Available
The Graduate School will offer a Thesis/Dissertation "Boot Camp" workshop that focuses on helping graduate students make progress in the writing of a thesis or dissertation. The workshops will take place June 13th - 15th from 8:00 am to 12:30 pm. For more information, please click the link below. Registration for this workshop are only accepted online. To register, please see link below.
2016 New Student Fall OrientationThe Graduate School's new student orientation is designed to complement your academic department's orientation and ease your transition to graduate school and East Carolina University. All newly admitted graduate students are strongly encouraged to attend orientation. Orientation sessions will cover essential information related to academic regulations and policies; the registration, tuition/fee payment, and financial aid processes. Also, an Academic and Student Life Resource Fair will provide you the opportunity to talk one-on-one with representatives from various student life and academic resource offices. Click below for more information and to register.
Go to webpage
Online Graduate Programs at ECU Receive High Marks
- May3011-Week Summer Session 2016; State Holiday (no classes)
- May30First Summer Session 2016; State Holiday (no classes)
- Jun06Graduate Council Executive Committee Meeting3:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Jun08First Summer Session 2016; Last day for graduate students to drop courses without grades by 5:00 pm
- Jun09Patient-centered Care for the Older Adult1:00 PM to 5:15 PM
- Jun20First Summer Session 2016; Classes end. Last day for submission of grade replacement requests.
- Jun2111-Week Summer Session 2016; Midsumer Break (no classes)