MIS: Management Information Systems
- 6143. Management Information Systems I (3)
- Emphasis on computer application.
- 6843. Systems Analysis and Design (3)
- P: MIS 6143. Information systems analysis and design from information system/requirements analysis and application system design perspectives.
- 6853. Seminar in Information Systems (3)
- P: MIS 6143. Current and emerging concepts, tools, and methodologies in information systems.
- 6863. Enterprise Infrastructure (3)
- P: MIS 6143. Data and telecommunications fundamentals for design, implementation, and management of digital networks.
- 6873. Data Management (3)
- P: MIS 6143. Fundamental concepts and issues in database design, management, and application of data management technologies to support managerial decision making.
- 6883. Web Technologies for Business (3)
- P: MIS 6143. Exploration of issues, strategies, and evolving techniques that enable modern web applications for organizations.
- 6923. Topics in Management Information Systems (3)
- P: MIS 6143.