HIMA: Health Information Management
- 5060. Health Informatics (3)
- P: Consent of instructor. Informatics in health care delivery systems with focus on the clinical, public health, and consumer aspects.
HPRO: Health Professions
- 5000. Seminar in Human Sexual Dysfunctions (3)
- Explores problems in human sexual behavior and functioning. Emphasis on development of assessment and intervention skills in delivery of sexual health care to broad spectrum of clients.
- 5011, 5012. Gross Anatomy (5,0)
- P: Enrolled in OCCT or PTHE programs or consent of dept chairs. Structure of human body. Lab dissection.
- 5030, 5031. Neuroanatomy (3,0)
- P: Enrolled in OCCT or PTHE programs or consent of dept chairs; HPRO 5011, 5012. Relationship between structure and function of the nervous system and foundations of neurology. Pathophysiology of specific neurologic disorders common to practice of occupational and physical therapy.