BISC: Biological Sciences
- 8810. Methods and Techniques in Experimental Biological Sciences (3)
- May be repeated. P: Consent of course director. One semester rotation through research laboratories supervised by program faculty members.
- 8815. Seminar in Biological Sciences (1)
- May be repeated for credit. P: Consent of course director. Presentations on research or critical review of current literature topics by students in IDPBS program. Seminar presentation.
- 8820. Current Topics in Biomedical Research (2)
- May be repeated. P: Consent of course director. Topics reflect new scientific developments.
- 8830. Introduction to Research (5)
- May be repeated. P: Consent of course director. Assignment to faculty preceptor during second year of graduate school. Design of experimental protocols and participation in preceptor’s research program.