- 6665. Disciplinary Writing in Graduate Studies (3)
- Instruction in writing texts required of students in their graduate programs.
- 6999. Degree Completion (1)
- Open to students in a non-thesis option master’s degree program who have previously enrolled for all course work for degree program but must meet Graduate School requirement that they be registered the semester they graduate.
- 7004. Research Ethics for a Complex World (2) Formerly GRAD 6000
- May not receive credit for both GRAD 7004 and HUMS 6200. P: Current enrollment in master’s or doctoral program. Introductory graduate course. Case studies, readings, policy review, assignments, and discussions with guest faculty examine areas of ethical concern for researchers. Areas include scientific misconduct, conflict of interest, abusive mentoring, improper authorship practices, and protection of human participants, animal subjects of research, and others.