HMGT: Hospitality Management
- 6310. Strategic Management of Conventions and Special Events (3)
- P: MGMT 6102; MKTG 6162. Strategic management and operations of the convention, meeting and events market. Focus on regional, national and international trends in the convention, meeting and events industry.
- 6400. Critical Analysis of Food Service and Beverage Management Systems (3)
- P: OMGT 6213; MGMT 6102. Applies analytical models to evaluate food service and beverage management systems.
- 6410. Strategic Management of Lodging Operations (3)
- P: ACCT 6241; MKTG 6162; MGMT 6102. Focus on critical issues in rooms division, facilities engineering and maintenance, lodging security and safety, convention sales and marketing, lodging systems financial management, and lodging operations staffing.
- 6420. Current Issues and Strategies in Hospitality Management (3)
- P: NUTR 6400, 6410. In-depth review of empirical literature impacting issues related to hospitality management. Focus on regional, national, and international trends in food service, lodging, and tourism industries.