(Click on report title to view document or video.)
- Snorkelers and SCUBA Divers at Buck Island Reef National Monument. (2017). Dave Loomis, Mary Allen, Shona K. Paterson. Natural Resource Report. Submitted to DOI National Park Service. 84 pp.
- Visitors at Dry Tortugas National Park: Ferry Boat Passengers and private Boat Operators. (2017). Dave Loomis, Mary Allen, Shona K. Paterson. Natural Resource Report. Submitted to DOI National Park Service. 106 pp.
- Beachcombing Biology: The Stories Your Beach Finds Tell (2017) Teri Kirby-Hathaway
- Water, Water, Everywhere: North Carolina's Changing Coastline and Increased Vulnerability (2017) Reide Corbett
- Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products as Emerging Pollutants in Coastal Waters (2017) Sid Mitra and Jamie DeWitt
- Private Fish, Public Resource: Socioeconomic Impacts of the Grouper-Tilefish Individual Fishery Quota (IFQ) Program on Gulf of Mexico Communities (2016) David Griffith, David Halmo, Steven Jacob, Mary Margaret Overbey, and Priscilla Weeks
- Rodanthe Emergency Ferry Channel Dredging Research (2016) Reide Corbett, J.P. Walsh, Ian Conery
- Ground-Truthing Social Indicators of Fishing in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and East Florida Coastal Communities (2015) David Griffith, Brent Stouffle, Michael Jepson
- A Policy Analysis of the Applications of Ecosystem Services Values: Ecosystem Services Valuation Databases. (2014). Dave Loomis, Shona K. Paterson, Mary Allen. Submitted to Eastern Research Group, under contract to NOAA Coastal Services Center. 37pp
- A Fresh Defense: A Cultural Biography of Quality in Puerto Rican Fishint (2013) David Griffith, Manuel Valdes Pizzini, Carlos Garcia Quijano
- Marine and Estuarine Goal Setting for South Florida (MARES). (2013). P.B. Ortner, C.R. Kelble, J.N. Boyer, P. Fletcher, J. Lorenz, D.K. Loomis, B. Riegl, M. Savarese, A. Volety, and W. Nuttle. 2013. . NOAA, National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science.
- Surveys of Commercial Fishing Crew and Boat Owners in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic State: Questionnaires, Statistical Sample Designs, and Implementation. (2011). L. Nadeau, D.K. Loomis, S. Paterson, S. Young, and R. Polnac. (2011). Submitted to social Science Branch, Northeast Fisheries Science Center, NMFS/NOAA. Woods Hole, MA.
- Preliminary Report on a Proposed Social Science Observing System for Coastal North Carolina (2010) Reide Corbett, Tom Crawford, Chris Ellis, Jinyuan Li, Hans Vogelsong
- Integrating Observations & Science to Understand Our Coastal Environment (2009) Lynn Leonard, Jennifer Dorton, Stephen Culver, Robert Christian
- Shoreline Change Within the Albemarle-Pamlico Estuarine System, North Carolina (2008) D. Reide Corbett, J.P. Walsh, Lisa Cowart, Stanley R. Riggs, Dorothea V. Ames, and Stephen J. Culver
- Past, Present and Future Inlets of the Outer Banks Barrier Islands, North Carolina (2008) David J. Mallinson, Stephen J. Culver, Stanley R. Riggs, J.P. Walsh, Dorothea Ames, and Curtis W. Smith
- North Carolina’s Coasts In Crisis: A Vision for the Future (2008) S. R. Riggs, S. J. Culver, D. V. Ames, D. J. Mallison, D. R. Corbett, and J. P. Walsh
- Entangled Communities: Socioeconomic Profiles of Fishers, their Communities, and their Responses to Marine Protective Measures in Puerto Rico (2007) David Griffith, Manuel Valdes Pizzini, Carlos Garcia Quijano