The Institutional Grants Committee serves as a central resource for the pursuit of external funding opportunities that will assist in the execution of the University Mission and strategic directions. The committee routinely convenes to identify potential funding opportunities and to facilitate grant proposal development.
The roles and responsibility of this committee include:
1. Assisting in visualizing new projects and programs.
2. Ensuring that projects are realistic and build institutional capacity.
3. Researching and identify potential funding sources and relaying information to
faculty and staff.
4. Facilitating the development of competitive proposals through research,
proposal presentation, and project team management.
5. Submitting proposals through the institutional approval process in accordance
with deadlines and regulations.
6. Collaborating with external community partners to pursue grant opportunities
of mutual interest.