"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -- Confucius
Statistics & Research Consultant
As for one-on-one consultation, please contact me by email, phone or by submitting a consulting request
My research interests
- Adolescents and college students' multiple health behaviors (alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana use, exercise, nutrition, etc.)
- Methodology: quantitative research, health program evaluation, and survey design.
What can we do for you?
Our services include one-on-one consultation on research projects, software support and training, providing workshops for advanced statistical and research methods, support for teaching statistics and research methods, providing resources, and networking with faculty having similar interests across campus (faculty interest groups/figs).
- Research design
- Analysis planning
- Data management
- Instrument development
- Assisting in creating tables, graphs
- Writing methodology and results
- Locating existing data resources
- Software support and training