Presenting Companies to the ENC-IN
Each company that presents to the Investor Network must be pre-qualified by an investor and the administrator.
Company must have:
1) A significant technology or innovation that will change an industry
or segment of that industry.
2) A market opportunity of significant size and defined entry.
3) A written executive summary, business plan, financial projections, and
ROI calculations that are submitted to the administrator.
4) Presentation of 12 to 15 minutes
1) Technology that is protected by patent
2) Legal structure created
3) Outstanding management team established
To be considered for presentation:
1) Call Marty E. Hackney at 252-737-1345 and leave message that you are sending information electronically or by mail
2) Send the following required documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address provided below in the contact information:
a. Executive Summary
b. Business Plan
c. Presentation slides that demonstrate ROI
3) If accepted for prequalification process from the executive summary review:
a. Send Cap rate chart
b. Make appointment to meet and have a discussion with Investor
4) If selected to present: (due one month ahead of presentation date)
a. Complete executive summary in format requested by Administrator
b. Send term sheet
Ms. Marty E. Hackney, Director
ECU’s Entrepreneurial Initiative
300 E. First St., Willis Bldng., ECU
Greenville, NC 27858