What is Degree Works?
Degree Works is a web-based application that allows students to view their progress towards degree completion. On screen or in the form of a two to four page print out, it outlines all of your requirements including: Degree, Foundations Curriculum, Major, Concentration and Minor requirements. All courses required of your degree are listed. Courses completed, courses in progress, and courses needed are marked. Degree Works is not intended to replace contact with academic advisers. It will, however, provide accurate, up-to-date information to assist students and advisers in making wise academic choices.
Degree Works is currently available for all undergraduate baccalaureate programs, MBA, MSA, MAT, MAEd and MSN.
Log in to Degree Works:Your Degree Works Audit is accessed via OneStop (ECU PirateID and Phasephrase required).
- Click on Banner Self Service
- Click on Student Tab
- Click on Degree Works
Problems/Questions with your Audit:
- Please contact your Advisor if your catalog, degree program, major, concentration and/or minor needs to be updated. You cannot apply for graduation until this information is accurate.
- Advisors submit course substitution, waivers and exceptions. Please contact your advisor if you have questions about course substitutions.
Need More Information:
- The Degree Works website is best viewed through Internet Explorer or Firefox. Google Chrome and Safari are not supported. If you are having issues viewing your Degree Works audit, empty your cache and clear cookies in the browser you are using.
Major GPA Calculation:
- The calculation of the major GPA is determined by each individual academic unit. Please see an adviser within your major of study for clarification.