What is a Degree Works Plan?
The Degree Works Plans is a tool used to help you create a plan of study to map out your degree requirements while at ECU. A Plan will help you graduate on time and on budget.
To view your plan:
- Log in to Pirate Port
- Click on Main SSB Menu in the Banner Self Service window
- Click on Student tab
- Click on Degree Works
- Click on Plans Tab to view your plan
- How can I add my planned classes to Schedule Planner? (38 seconds)
- To learn more about Schedule Planner click here.
- For academic questions regarding your plan, please contact your advisor.
- For functional questions regarding the plan, please contact DEGWRKS@ecu.edu.
- Creating a Plan of Study using a Blank Plan
Frequently Asked Questions (Video Shorts)
- How do I get started creating a plan in Degree Works? (17 seconds)
- How should I name and save my first plan? (23 seconds)
- How do I delete a plan? (19 seconds)
- How do I edit my plan? (38 seconds)
- How do I add terms to my plan? (36 seconds)
- How do I delete a term on my plan? (14 seconds)
- How do I know what courses I need to add to my plan? (35 seconds)
- How do I add a course to my plan? (38 seconds)
- How do I delete a course from my plan? (12 seconds)
- How do I move a course on my plan? (14 seconds)
- Why can't I add a course to a certain term? (32 seconds)
- When I add a course I get a co or prerequisite error message. What should I do?
- Example of prerequisite needed on plan. (1 minute 7 seconds)
- Example of corequisite needed on plan. (48 seconds)
- Example of co and prerequisite needed on plan.
- How do I make my plan Active? (10 seconds)
- How and why does my plan get locked? (19 seconds)
- What does it mean to have an approved plan? (21 seconds)
- How can I find my projected graduation term on my plan? (9 seconds)
- Can I change my unlocked plan? (20 seconds)
- Can I change my locked plan? (1 minute 3 seconds)
- Why can I only choose "Save As" on my plan?