Our office will be moving to 207 East Fifth Street within the next few weeks! Please check back for updates.

Form Revision Date Description
Address and Name Change Form 06/04 Name and/or address change form
Change of Major Form 07/10/07 Change of major and/or minor course of study
Diploma Replacement Form
12/9/2014 Diploma replacement order form
Dual and Second Degree Form 08/20/07 Dual and second degree students
Enrollment Verification Form Enrollment verification form
Exam Schedule Change Form Request to change examination schedule
Grade Raise Form Request to raise grade of C
Grade Replacement Form
7/2014 Grade replacement form
Grade Sheet Request Form 2007 Form to request a Grade Sheet to be mailed to your permanent address on file.
Permission to Take Courses at a Foreign University or College Form
9/16/2014 Permission for undergraduate to take courses from foreign institutions (including study abroad)
Permission to Take Courses at a US University or College Form
9/16/2014 Permission for undergraduates to take courses from U.S. colleges/universities other than East Carolina University
Request for Re-evaluation of Transfer Credit
9/22/2014 Request for re-evaluation of course which transferred "by title"
Schedule Reinstatement Form Request for schedule reinstatement
Student Academic Appeal Form
7/29/2014 Petition to the Student Academic Appellate Committee
Verification of Non-Attendance Form Verification of non-attendance
Credit by Exam Form Permit for credit by examination
Transcript Request Form Transcript Request Form that can be mailed in