Salary Administration 

Salary Increase Approval Process

Increase Requests 

SHRA Compensation Increase Request Form FY19

Reporting Requirements

Each UNC campus must submit to UNC-SO quarterly reports of all salary increased for EHRA and SHRA employees, regardless of the dollar amount or funding sources. UNC-SO then submits a system report to the Office of State Human Resources, Office of State Budget and Management, and the Fiscal Research Division

Please contact Ondrea Joyner with questions about Salary Increase Requests.