Facilities Services, Main Campus supports Facilities Services' mission of maintaining an aesthetically pleasing campus environment conducive to teaching, learning, and research on the main campus. Primary responsibility is for academic space but support is also provided to Campus Living including University Housing, Dining Services, Athletics, University Unions, Campus Recreation and Wellness, and other auxiliaries. Facilities Services, Main Campus, is comprised of the following main groups listed with their associated responsibilities:
- Facilities Service Center - coordination with campus, managing the work order system in support of both campuses and small project management
- Grounds - landscaping all campuses, refuse collection, moving services - Equipment/Furniture Removal Request Form (Moving Services Request) and Recycling
- Buildings - carpentry, painting, masonry, roofing, locksmith shop, and campus garage
- Utilities - electrical, fire alarms and extinguishers, elevators, plumbing, air-conditioning and heating
- Housekeeping - provides the University Community with a safe, clean, and attractive environment
- Maintenance Engineering - technology support, documentation, drawings, preventive maintenance procedures
Requests for service from Facilities Services should be made via the on-line work order request system WEB Asset/Work Management System
or by contacting the Facilities Service Center by telephone 328-6776 or fax 328-6877.
The Facilities Service Center is located in the Eppes 3 Building located at 945 East 14th Street (Click Here for Map
). The Service Center phone number is 252-328-6776.
Visitor parking is available at the center.
Facilities Services, Main Campus, reports to the Interim Executive Director of Facilities Services. The office of the Executive Director is located at the Facilities Service Center and contact may be made by telephone 252-328-6776, fax 252-328-6877, or e-mail HILLR@ECU.EDU