Fact-check these myths:
– Green products always cost more money.
- Truth – In many cases, going green will
– Green products are not as high of quality.
– Today’s green options are not like past ones.
– Individual changes cannot make a difference.
– They add up if everyone on campus buys green.
Consider these questions:
- How far with
it be shipped?
- Can it be
purchased in bulk?
- Does it save
water or energy?
- Does it
contain recycled content?
maintenance does it require?
- Is it durable
and will it last a long time?
- Are raw
materials extracted to make it?
- Are there
alternatives with less packaging?