A permit is required for parking a motorcycle on campus. The 2009 - 2010 annual motorcycle fee is $48. Specific cement or asphalt pads are identified for valid motorcycle parking. Motorcycles are prohibited from parking in spaces designated for automobiles and bicycles, with the exception of metered spaces, which must be activated.
Motorcycle Parking Areas:
● B1 lot on East 10th Street
● West of Wards Sports Medicine Bldg.
● B1 lot on College Hill Drive
● East of Moving Services/Recycling
● South of Contanche
● South of Mendenhall Student Center
● East of Messick Theatre
● Southwest of Christenbury Gym
● A3 Zone East of Brody Main Entrance
● B3 zone East of Laupus Lake
● Adjacent to Metered Spaces East of Allied Health
All bicycles brought onto ECU property must be registered with the ECU Parking and Transportation Services office or the ECU Police.
Registration is free and permanent. You may obtain a bicycle registration card and decal from either the Police Department or the Parking Office.
Return to Parking Permits