Click on the Icon above to be Routed to Information About Parking Adjustments due to the Construction of the New Student Center and Parking Deck
Post Date: September 30, 2014:
Game Day Parking
During all home football games, the Resident Remote lot on Curry Court and the lots around Belk-Health and Human Performance will be closed and designated for the NON-STUDENT Pirate Club. To accommodate the lot's D permit holders, Parking and Transportation will allow these D permit holders to park in other lots/zones. ALL cars must begin relocating starting at 3pm on Friday, October 3, 2014. All cars must be out of the Curry Court lot by 5pm Friday, October 3, 2014. All cars must be out of these lots by the appropriate time stated above for each lot, or they will be relocated by a towing establishment. D permits may park in any A or B zone on main campus. Exceptions are indicated in red on the map above - these areas will be reserved for ADA (handicapped) accommodation and the STUDENT Pirate Club during the game.
If you are a member of the STUDENT Pirate Club and have a D permit, you still have to move your car out of the Curry Court lot since that lot is reserved for the Non-Student Pirate Club. You will relocate your car to the Student Pirate Club lot at the bottom of College Hill that is indicated in the appropriate red area on the map above. There is a separate Student Pirate Club permit that is required to be displayed in order to park in the reserved Student Pirate Club lot on the bottom of College Hill. This permit is NOT given to Student Pirate Club members by our office. These permit must be obtained from the Athletics Department and are subject to sell out prior to the game. The Student Pirate Club's number is 737-4540.
As always, students also cannot park in any other reserved, ADA spaces (handicapped spaces) unless authorized by our office, maintenance/service areas, and no parking zones or fire zones.
OTHER GAME DAY PARKING INFO FOR COLLEGE HILL & UMSTEAD
During home football games, there's a few things ECU Parking & Transportation would like to remind all College Hill Residents and/or their visitors in regards to parking before Kickoff. Kickoff is at 12:00pm so at 9:00am on Saturday, October 4, 2014 expect to see the following to happen:
- The Greenville Police Department will block the road between Charles Boulevard and Elm Street (14th Street) to all traffic as well as the entrance to College Hill Drive from 10th Street. This means that the portion of 14th Street from Charles Blvd to Elm Street and both the entrances and exits to the College Hill area will be inaccessible to ANY incoming traffic. Cars will be allowed to exit the area, but they will NOT be allowed to get back in - even if they have a permit!!!
- Due to space availability, no visitor permits will be sold for the A2 College Hill area. Visitors may park free of charge in the B2 zones on Reade Street.
- Visitors may also park free of charge in the Five Points Public Parking lot at the corner of 5th Street and Evans Street in Uptown Greenville. A shuttle will operate from this lot to the stadium beginning 3 hours before game time until 2 hours after the game. More information on public parking can be found on the Greenville Uptown website: http://uptowngreenville.com/play/gamedayshuttle
- Visitors may also park in the following areas that are first come first serve and paid for when you arrive: the parking lot for the Swashbuckler car wash on 14th Street (closest to Charles Boulevard) and the Handicapped/ADA ONLY A1 parking lot in front of Christenbury Gym on 10th Street (closest to College Hill). The ADA individuals that park in the designated ADA lot in front of Christenbury will be provided a shuttle to and from the lot to Gate 9 at the stadium.
- Other surrounding areas that visitors can pay to park that are not on ECU property or provided for by the City of Greenville are the Kmart parking lot off Greenville Boulevard, several churches around 14th Street and off Charles Boulevard, and the grassy area off Charles Bouleveard that is adjacent to the Mellow Mushroom Restaurant (in front of the Greenville Mall).
- If you have further questions regarding parking during the game, please call the Athletic department at 252-737-4570 or visit their website: http://www.ecupirates.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/football-parking-10.html for more information.
STUDENT PIRATE CLUB
The B1 lot at the bottom of College Hill is designated for the Student Pirate Club. If you are a STUDENT Pirate Club member, then you must obtain a STUDENT Pirate Club permit from the Pirate Club office and have it properly displayed on your car in order park in the B1 lot at the bottom of College Hill on Saturday, October 4, 2014. Pirate Club members can contact the Pirate Club at 737-4540 to obtain permits. *Please note that these permits are subject to sell out prior to the game.
Attention: Towing Relocations
Any vehicles that are not moved prior to the game will be towed to an alternative location. Any cars left in the Curry Court lot will be moved to the lots behind the Motor Pool Vehicle Lot. Any cars left in the Minges lots around the Stadium area will be moved to the lots beside and across from the Swashbuckler Car Wash on 14th Street. Please reference the maps below. If you have any further questions about the game day towing relocations, please call the ECU Police Department at 328-6787.