Tell a friend about this page.
All fields required.
Can be sent to only one email address at a time.
Share Facebook Icon Twitter Icon
Get Adobe Flash Player


 Departmental Courtesy Permits


Departments that wish to request Courtesy permit for the new academic year will need to submit a formal request via email to Jane Steele at  Departments should include the number of permits they are requesting.

Departments under the following circumstances are NOT eligible for this permit:

  • If their department is located on a core campus.
  • If their department is located on the Health Sciences Campus or Main Campus. Although labeled "West Campus", the Health Science Campus is still considered a core campus.

**Please note: Courtesy permits are not issued to departments on main campus allowing their employees to travel to the health sciences campus in order to utilize the A zones on the health sciences campus.  Main campus B zone permit holders must utilize the B3 zones while visiting the health sciences campus. Therefore, Health Science Campus employees with B3 zone permits must park in the B1 zones when visiting main campus.