Click on the Icon above to be Routed to Information About Parking Adjustments due to the Construction of the New Student Center and Parking Deck
Click BREAKING NEWS on the menu to the right
for Football Parking Information (beginning Friday)!
Welcome to the Department of Parking & Transportation Services at East Carolina University! We are proud to serve our community and the campus constituency. In order to support the teaching, research and mission of East Carolina University, our department manages the University's parking resources to including the parking inventory and transportation program. In addition to managing a motor vehicle fleet through the Central Motor Pool, we manage surface parking lots and facilitate the use of alternative transportation methods.
Our department provides guidance and assistance to the campus community and visitors and guests on all parking-related issues and promotes compliance with the University's parking regulations through education in a general understanding of its parking system.
The Department of Parking & Transportation Services strives to fulfill the parking and state vehicle needs of the University community by efficiently and effectively managing, planning, operating, and maintaining the University parking lots and motor fleet vehicles. Our staff is committed to accomplishing our goals through registration and enforcement procedures administered with the highest level of consistent and equitable service.
- To provide effective and safe management of the parking and transportation system
- To partner and collaborate with University units and the community to encourage problem solving and communication
- To provide accessible and affordable parking facilities and transportation
- To use revenue and resources efficiently and effectively
- To provide proper planning, construction and maintenance of parking facilities
- To provide accurate and timely information to constituent users
- To provide regulation, education, and enforcement that promotes willing compliance
- To evaluate performance and improve service by seeking feedback from constituents
Our main office is located at 305 East 10th Street, across from the only Krispy Kreme in Greenville, North Carolina and right next to the McDonald's.
Main Campus Normal Hours of Operation:
Cashier's: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm
Customer Service Desk: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:00pm
ATTENTION: HEALTH SCIENCES CAMPUS OFFICE NOW OPEN!
We are pleased to announce the opening of another parking office to help serve the Health Sciences Campus community! As of May 8, 2017, we now have an office located in the new Health Sciences Campus Student Center, Room 220. Please note below the hours and services provided at this location:
HSC Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 11:30am
Closed on Fridays
HSC Office Phone and Delivery Address for Mail:
ADDRESS:ECU Parking & Transportation Services
600 Moye Blvd
Health Science Student Center, Room 220
Below is a list of services/products only offered at the HSC office location:
- Purchase of Permits - Only Types of Permits Sold at this Location:
- Daily Permits
- A3, B3, and B4 Permits
- Temporary Permits
- Summer Session Permits
- Visitor Permits
- Contractor/Vendor Permits
- Bicycle Permits
- Motorcycle Permits
- Medical/Disability Permits (If approved through Pirate Access/DSS first)
- Departmental Guest Permits
- If paying with ProCard, can receive same day
- If paying with IDT, can pick up at main office same day
- If paying with IDT and prefer to pick up at HSC office, can pick up the next business day at this location
- Pay Citations
- Submit a written appeal
Please note that CASH is NOT accepted at this location